Covid-19 Travel Update
The safety and health of our clients is paramount, as well as that of our partners across the world. We are working hard with our local travel partners to continue providing you with safe and exciting photography experiences following the latest recommended guidelines. Before you book a tour we recommend to contact us regarding the current COVID situation at the destination.
Our policies during Covid-19:
- Photo guides and all our participants will be using masks and hand sanitizers. Both are available for you during the tour
- We will conduct a pre-workshop safety briefing with opportunities for our clients to ask questions
- We will have social distancing policies in place whenever possible when at shooting locations
- In the unlikely event that someone has covid-19 symptoms, we will do our best to quarantine the participant in a timely manner and arrange for transportation to the nearest medical center for testing and evaluation
- If we have to cancel a workshop, you will get 100% of your workshop fee back or you can reschedule/rebook to another tour.
- Workshops will be confirmed 60 days before the date of departure. Full payment is required to secure your spot.
- If you do not feel comfortable joining the workshop 60 or less days before the date of departure, we will issue 100% voucher for you to use on a future photo tour with us.
We are taking this situation seriously, but at the same time, we want to plan ahead. We will always prioritize safe, use common sense, and respect everyone’s decisions.