Covid-19 Travel Update
The safety and health of our clients is paramount, as well as that of our partners across the world. We are working hard with our local travel partners to continue providing you with safe and exciting photography experiences following the latest recommended guidelines. Before you book a tour we recommend to contact us regarding the current COVID situation at the destination.
Our policies during Covid-19:
Depending on the current situation in the country
- Photo guides and our participants will use masks and hand sanitizers when required. Both are available for you during the tour
- We will conduct a short pre-workshop safety briefing with opportunities for our clients to ask questions
- We will have social distancing policies in place whenever possible when at shooting locations
- In the unlikely event that someone has covid-19 symptoms, we will do our best to quarantine the participant in a timely manner and arrange for transportation to the nearest medical center for testing and evaluation
- We recommend that you secure enough travel insurance for the entire trip including coverage for COVID-19-related issues.
- If Inscape Photo Tours has to cancel a workshop, you will get 100% of your workshop fee back or you can reschedule/rebook to another tour.
- Workshops will be confirmed 60 days before the date of departure. Full payment is required to secure your spot.
We are taking this situation seriously, but at the same time, we want to plan ahead. We will always prioritize safe, use common sense, and respect everyone’s decisions.